Research Publications of Paul Trow
- Biomarker Signatures for Patient Subgroup Selection in Clinical Drug Development, with X. Huang (AbbVie),
Y. Sun (AbbVie), A. Chakravartty (Novartis), L. Tian (Stanford University), V. Devanarayan (AbbVie),
Statistics in Medicine, (2017), 36(9):1414-1428.
- Simulation-Based Comparison of Methods for Meta-Analysis of Proportions and Rates, with T. Trikalinos and C. Schmid,
Methods Research Report,
AHRQ Publication No. 13(14)-EHC084-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; November 2013.
- Closing the Gap between Methodologists and End-Users: R as a Computational Back-End, with
B. Wallace, I. Dahabreh, T. Trikalinos, J. Lau, and C. Schmid, Vol. 49, Issue 5, June, 2012.
- Mappings of group shifts, with A. Quas, Israel Journal of Math.,
124, (2001) 333-365.
- Determining presentations of sofic shifts, Theoretical Computer Science,
259, No. 1-2, (2001), 199-216.
- Subshifts of
multi-dimensional shifts of finite type, with A. Quas, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems,
20, (2000), 859-874.
covers of sofic shifts, Monatshefte fur Mathematik, 125, (1998), 327-342.
of factor maps involving bi-closing maps, Monatshefte fur
Mathematik, 125, (1998), 165-172.
of finite-to-one factor maps, Israel Journal of Math., 91,
dimension group constraints for factors of sofic shifts, with S. Williams,
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 13, (1993), 213-224.
- Constant-to-one factor maps and dimension groups, Contemporary
Mathematics - Symbolic Dynamics and its Applications 135, (1992),
- Eventual factor maps and compositions of closing maps, with B. Kitchens
and B. Marcus, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 11, (1991), 85-113.
- Divisibility constraints on degrees of factor maps, Proceeding of the American Mathematical Society,
113, (1991) 755-760.
- Degrees of finite-to-one factor maps, Israel Journal of Math.,
71, No. 2, (1990) 229-238.
- Degrees of constant-to-one factor maps, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society,
103, (1988), 184-187.
- Resolving maps and the dimension group for shifts of finite type, with M.
Boyle and B. Marcus, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society,
- Resolving maps which commute with a power of the shift, Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, 6, (1986), 281-293.
- Some pigeonhole principle results extended, with Joanne Hutchinson, American
Mathematical Monthly, 7, (1980), 648-651.